Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Weds

Hello there, today woke up to a blanket of snow! Lovely. Not so fun to drive in but I am getting used to it...slow...slow and slower.
so far its been a great day, a nice man at the barn helped me pull in a new bale of hay, and was just very nice.
got Jack Frost off to his new home in Illinos...I really liked that one, I hope his new home likes him as well.
Had a wonderful conversation with my daughter in texas and now Im waiting for my oldest son to come home so we can go play at the mall.
Im making spagetti for dinner and then starting a new sculpt. I have been learnign alot from Mr Mark Dennis and feel inspired to start a new piece.
All in all I feel lighter this week than I have in months, probably due to the fact that my husband put in applications at this wonderful apartment complex and we are waiting to hear if we have been accepted or not. If we are we will be moving out VERY soon, that makes me incredibly happy.
This has been the hardest time in my life I think, or maybe a close second....but anyway things are bound to look up!
I hope.

1 comment:

  1. it will all fall into place, I'm inspired my Mark too and I hope you get your new apartment if it's ment to be. just remember when God closes a door he opens a window :)

    Peace
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete